As Seen On:
This Deal Is Available For A Limited Time Only
28 Powerful Price Patterns
- Get On The Right Side Of Your Trade: Find Themes Of Strength and Outmaneuver The Market
- Understand Supply & Demand: Price Is The Final Arbiter Of Value
- Know What To Do When You're Right: Never Fall Into The "FOMO" Trap
- Know What To Do When You're Wrong: Become Adept At Managing Risk/Reward
Your 28 Powerful Price Patterns will be available for instant access after payment. Your complete and definitive guide to price patterns is moments away.
Check Out What Other "Curious Investors" Are Saying ...
Adam Cincinnati, OH, USA
Thank you for sharing your findings! You show your work in a way that helps me understand technical analysis and risk management. Thank you for what you do!
In This Definitive Guide With The Complete Set Of Price Patterns You Will Discover...
Understand Supply & Demand
Price is determined solely by the interaction of supply and demand. It’s economic law. Whether you like it or not, price is the final arbiter of value. By studying price and its behavior, we give ourselves an edge in the marketplace.
Know When You're Wrong
Finally be in control of your emotions when trading and investing! No more thinking you’re a failure! Price and patterns don’t lie! Become adept at managing risk/reward! This method is proven (don’t fall for newfangled schemes).
Get On The Right Side Of The Trade
Find themes of strength and outmaneuver the market! Find robust asymmetric risk/reward profiles. This means higher the reward and lower the risk. Show up at your next cocktail party with everyone jealous of your expertise and performance!
Whether You're A "Do-It-Yourselfer" or a "Pro" or "I Gotta Guy," You Need To Learn AND Know The Answers To These Important Questions
- What Patterns Matter?
- What Is Their Inverse Pattern And Why Should I Care?
- How Do I Determine Movement And Capitalize On Other Mistakes?
- How Do I Set Price Targets Based On Patterns?
- What Do I Do When A Pattern Fails?
Why? Because When You're Right, You Want To Be REALLY, REALLY Right! And When You're Wrong, You Want To Be Itty-Bitty Wrong!
About The Author
- Over 15 Years In Financial Industry
- Former Money Manager At Publicly Traded Banking Institution
- Creator Of The Adaptiv Investment Decision Framework™
- Founder 360 Investment Research™